Real Time Search
Provides marketing details in real time.
Allows to select subset of attributes to include in the response. This helps to optimize the size of the payload.
Rich Search Experience
Allows to search and retrieve data with a wide range of attributes and features.
Use this product to search the Anywhere listings dynamically. Dynamic Search API is used to do real-time searching of listing details that are required for your application. It is intended for those applications that are not supported by a local data store. Typically, the Dynamic Search API is used for mobile applications. This API has short response times and is ideal for real time response needs.
To use this API in a production environment, you must have the following details:
- API Key for account information
- Okta credentials - Dashboard | Anywhere Developers
- Okta scope - https://btt.realogyfg.com/dynamicsearchapi
Use this Product to :
- Search Anywhere listing details in real time.
- Develop your mobile applications.
- Search and retrieve data with a wide range of attributes and features.
- Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
- CENTURY 21®
- Coldwell Banker®
- Coldwell Banker Commercial®
- Corcoran Group®
- Sotheby’s International Realty®
- All Anywhere® partners
- Available for US Region.
How it Works
1. Real Time Search
Provides marketing details in real-time.
2. Marketing Data
Retrieves Listings, Teams and Office data dynamically
3. Mobile Optimization
This API is intended for applications that are not supported by a local data store.
What You Need to Use this API:
- Refer to API product documentation, API Specification | Anywhere Developers Portal.
- Register and get started - Signup | Anywhere Developers Portal.
- Request Sandbox access using Portal using "Get Access".
- Receive Sandbox API Key and Okta credentials.
- Start exploring the API in Sandbox.
- Build your application using Sandbox.
- Request production access using the portal when ready.
- Receive Production API Key and Okta credentials.
- Start using the production API from your production application.
- Get support - Contact Us | Anywhere Developers Portal.
Need Help ?
Go to Support
Our support page has a list with answers to frequently asked questions. If you can’t find the answer you are looking for, please contact us! We are happy to help.